The Goodwin Firm - BAR COMPLAINTS FOR SHAM LAWSUITS FILED BY APRIL GOODWIN

The Goodwin Firm and most notably its owner April Goodwin are well know here in Tampa for filing tons of baseless sham shakedown lawsuits for the scammer clients she represents. In her latest work of legal BS, she is suing a local lawyer who was the landlord for her scammer client years ago.

Her scammer client claims he was injured on a community dock years ago and is now just only making the claim. The supposed basis for this lawsuit is the injury and a outrageous claim that he was told the dock and common area back yard were exclusively his. In this latest lawsuit, Goodwin sued the HOA, the landlord, and the broker who handled the lease for the house! This kind of crap is what clogs up our legal system and slows things down for everyone.

This lawsuit is nothing more than a shakedown of legitimate business people for unjust gain for a scammer client and legal fees for a scammer lawyer.

Bar complaints will be coming for April ! April Goodwin should be disciplined by the Florida Bar for filing FAKE complaints!

Reason of review: Sham lawsuits.

I didn't like: Lost cases, Bad lawyer, Extortion expert, Bad advice, Shakedown clown.

• Goodwin Law
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 29.

Comments

SCAMMER, SCAMMER, SCAMMER, she has been suing me for several years now in a total *** casenfor nothing. She is a legal nightmare and my lawyers and others here in Sarasota know she is scammer and a joke of a lawyer.

to SCAMMED BY APRIL #1592581

I used to work for her scammer client Don Karl Juravin and he threatened to have her sue me because I just wanted to get my pay check....she is a big scammer like he is.

Terrible lawyer and total scammer just like her best client Don Juravin. She has no shame or class.

thanks for the review....I am glad I googled goodwin law

The Goodwin Firm - APRIL S. GOODWIN, WATCH OUT IF YOU HIRE THIS LAWYER

April Goodwin of the Goodwin Firm is a really bad lawyer and lies to everyone until the cows come home. You cannot trust anything this woman says.

Y’all, I have witnessed all the shenanigans personally and in one case, April has pushed a fake case for years that is absolutely over nothing but just to keep the legal fees coming in from the client. The one case I am referring to is a basically a trumped up case filed against someone purely for harassment and extortion.

On this case she knows full damn well it is nothing but a harassment case against a single mom with 4 kids who cannot afford to fight it. This is not the only case like this and it is damn disgusting. I cannot in good conscience continue to stay quiet while I see this scammer lawyer abuse the legal system and unwitting clients year after year.

I want everyone to know how April schemes for herself and some of her clients who are pretty shady.

It is sickening how grubby she can get when she wants to milk these cases. I am sick that I have not said anything sooner so that’s why I quit because my conscience would not let me continue.

Reason of review: Bad lawyer.

I didn't like: Lawyer bs, Bad lawyer, Fake harassment cases filed, Extortion expert, Bad advice.

• Goodwin Law
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 01.

Comments

April is such a scammer, in Polk County she and her scammer client Don Juravin are suing a completely disabled woman and her completely disabled husband trying harass them so Juravin can get back what he paid her for doing honest accounting work when he was asking her to cook the books. They are mad this poor woman turned him in to the FBI.

Thanks for the review. I am so glad I looked this up before I made a decision for this firm to handle my lease issues. Moving on to Keith Ringlespaugh, PA to handle it

My experience with Goodwin was really bad. Not a good lawyer but she thinks she is brilliant. Don’t buy into her BS about how much she cares and how passionate she is...it’s all pure BS SHE JUST WANTS THE $$$ BABY!

I cannot in good conscience recommend this lawyer either. I would rather hire someone who is more professional and not “morally casual” like April is.

Very helpful!

Good and brave review...thanks for the insight on hiring a lawyer.

View more comments

The Goodwin Firm - April Goodwin, awful lawyer and WE WILL NOT RECOMMEND this AMBULANCE CHASING LAWYER to anyone

Be very, very careful of Lawyer April Goodwin in Largo, Fl. First, April claims to be an expert in everything ( everything from pet’s rights to business litigation to criminal law, wow!) and that should have been a huge red flag to my husband and myself.

From what I saw, she has very little real legal experience, but talks a good game. The quality of legal work looks like something a high school student would write. The legal research, what legal research? We also found that most of her clients are real low life’s ( like Better Call Saul quality) and that should have been another huge red flag to us.

Her legal fees are stupid cheap...another red flag, and what the *** were we thinking?

Be careful of this one because she will take any B.S. case for $$ and I guess promises a win when in fact, she has lost a ton of cases.

I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS AMATEUR LAWYER TO ANYONE. SO, IF YOU WANT TO WIN, HIRE A REAL LAWYER.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Goodwin Firm Attorney.

Reason of review: Awful lawyer.

I liked: Cheap cheap legal fees.

I didn't like: Lost cases, Lawyer bs, Bad advice.

• Goodwin Law
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 25.

Comments

Hey April, it’s Jenifer Antico. Heard that you and Don Juravin are looking to sue me?

For what? I say bring it on.

Remember, the Federal Judge issued a restraining order to protect me. I have some new friends who are willing to fund the fight.....$$$$$$...bring it on!

Hire Goodwin if you want to lose! I won’t go back

LOL, she is an expert in all matters of law from pet owners rights to admiralty law to probate. She is a joke.

Ouch! This lawyer must have really pissed off her client, but very telling anyways.

I was going to go in for an initial consult on a legal issue I have in Sarasota. After talking with her staff and reading this, I was not impressed at all. She and her employees give me the impression of a small time cheesey law firm and I have zero interest in having some cheesey lawyer representing me.

Wow...not good. I am glad I googled this before I called. Thanks for posting this.

Glad I saw this as we are looking to hire a lawyer for our condo case in St. Pete. I guess strike this one off the list.