April Goodwin of the Goodwin Firm is a really bad lawyer and lies to everyone until the cows come home. You cannot trust anything this woman says.

Y’all, I have witnessed all the shenanigans personally and in one case, April has pushed a fake case for years that is absolutely over nothing but just to keep the legal fees coming in from the client. The one case I am referring to is a basically a trumped up case filed against someone purely for harassment and extortion.

On this case she knows full damn well it is nothing but a harassment case against a single mom with 4 kids who cannot afford to fight it. This is not the only case like this and it is damn disgusting. I cannot in good conscience continue to stay quiet while I see this scammer lawyer abuse the legal system and unwitting clients year after year.

I want everyone to know how April schemes for herself and some of her clients who are pretty shady.

It is sickening how grubby she can get when she wants to milk these cases. I am sick that I have not said anything sooner so that’s why I quit because my conscience would not let me continue.

Reason of review: Bad lawyer.

I didn't like: Lawyer bs, Bad lawyer, Fake harassment cases filed, Extortion expert, Bad advice.

Comments

My experience with Goodwin was really bad. Not a good lawyer but she thinks she is brilliant. Don’t buy into her BS about how much she cares and how passionate she is...it’s all pure BS SHE JUST WANTS THE $$$ BABY!

I cannot in good conscience recommend this lawyer either. I would rather hire someone who is more professional and not “morally casual” like April is.

Very helpful!

Good and brave review...thanks for the insight on hiring a lawyer.